06 April 2008

New Subscription to New York Times Results in NO PAPER DELIVERED!

A new subscriber in North Carolina reports that he subscribed to the New York Times, home delivery and when the first paper was supposed to arrive...well, it never did. and the carrier you wonder? So did I. I researched the carrier and surprise. It was The detested Times in Hendersonville actually owned by the New York Times.

He reported the problem to customer service who said it would take 72 hours to have an answer. I requested an update and will post it here as soon as I get more information.

The advice from a ex-subscriber in South Carolina that email me...."He should save himself the frustration like I dis and just cancel now. Who needs the headache?".

Depending on the resolution I might concur! Wait and see....

No comments: